TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAMME
Teachers play a pivotal role in the growth and development of the child. Our teachers are interpreters of your child’s needs and are responsible for stimulating a sense of inquisitiveness within them. Simply put, a teacher’s role at Hopper International Smart School is to love, inspire and encourage children to believe in themselves and their dreams and to strive for excellence.
Teacher Training at Hopper International Smart School takes place in different phases. Initially, we aim at identifying the weaknesses and obstacles faced by any teacher.
- Class observations: The planners, principals, and coordinators contribute to identifying the problems by observing the classes.
- Tutor’s Test: Apart from the observations, a test is conducted to examine the teacher’s subject knowledge, and help them to work on their skills.
- The beginning of the Academic year: This includes the initial training of all the teachers regarding what all teaching methodologies are to be adopted.
- Ongoing training: The teachers undergo curriculum workshops and discussions with the principal and the coordinators on the sessions that take place. The planners also brief the teachers with lesson plans, guiding them on how to go about the lessons.
- In-house Teacher Training Videos: We have also introduced in-house teacher training videos, briefing the teachers on how any particular lesson can be taught in a creative way.
Every teacher has their own methodology and we do not want them to be restricted to a particular way of teaching. These training sessions help the teachers with required guidance. In a way, we are nurturing creativity in our teachers, to be passed on to our students eventually.